Friday, April 1, 2011

Her Royal Highness, Blazer


Hello.  My name is Blazer and I live on a boat.  I like it just fine most of the time, as I have two servants aboard to cater to my every whim at any time of the day or night.  Let's get one thing clear right now - a lot of people who see me seem to think I'm overweight.  I prefer to think of myself as fluffy.  Nuff said!!  Anyway, now that I have introduced myself properly, I will, from time to time, be posting pictures and snippets of information about my lifestyle on this blog.  Thank you and have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings your royal highness! I am Canine Prince Jake of the kingdom of 'Gypsy Wind'... perhaps there could be a truce between our species... While I refuse to communicate with other species directly; I often send messages through my own two servants...

    ReplyDelete